Florida!

AHhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I finally get to see Florida! I've never been there. I can't wait to see the beaches and eat lots and lots of fresh seafood! My husband's also excited about fishing down there. :) We have a guided fishing tour planned with Hawghunters.com... for the  w h o l e  day..... aren't I nice? haha.. I'll probably blog about the experience. :) Anyways...

My husband and I would like to thank our awesome friends - Crystal and Steve - for gifting their timeshare to us. God has truly blessed us with such generous and loving people.  They are the best and we love them! We will forever remember this. :) 

Also - if you'd like help booking a vacation package (flight & hotel, or flight & car rental, or all three) let me know and I'll try to help out. We booked with Delta. 

xoxo
aong*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Orlando, FL vacation so far...

My First Blog

Top 5 Free Money Saving Apps and Websites