Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy birthday to.. ME!!

What a peaceful, yet awesome day! Usually I'm prancing around telling everyone that my birthday's coming up - like a week ahead. But this time, it was different. I actually didn't want a lot of people to know, and I didn't tell anyone either. I guess letting people care "on their own" is much more valuable than making them feel obligated to care.

Anyhow, I'm 25 years old now.  Darn, I'm in the next age bracket - you know how the surveys ask if you're 18-24 or 25-31 etc... haha! But yeah, time definitely doesn't wait! But I really think everyone should give a huge present to their mothers on their birthdays instead. I don't know about you, but carrying and then having to push out a child takes a toll on the mom. So, I want to say to my mother - THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! I'll have to call her and actually say it. ahah, but yeah, I think it'd be a great surprise to your mom if you thanked her for the pain she went through to have you. :) :)

Btw - Mother's day is coming up soon! What an awesome chance to show her how much you care about her. Do it everyday though ;)

IF you're looking for presents for your mom, go check out Ebates - you can purchase through their links (they have tons of stores) you get CASH BACK!! Make sure you check out the DOUBLE CASH BACK special for Mother's day!!

Click on the icon for more info:

xoxo
aong*

1 comment: