Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Get Cleaner, Fresher Breath!


You know how YouTube has ads right before some of the videos? Well, while I was YouTubing, and this ad come up for the Oar Brush Tongue Cleaner. Their ads are so funny, informative and interesting all at the same time. I've been meaning to get these, but forgot to. But this time, I ordered it and I'm soo glad I did. After I used it, my mouth felt much fresher. You get to see the result of what has been just sitting there in your mouth (ewwww).

The tongue is the cause of 90% of bad breath. So, do yourself a favor and clean your tongue! Go check it out and order (I ordered about 10... hehe). They waive the shipping cost and also give you a web discount.

Here's one of the ads:


 
Here's the site: http://www.orabrush.com/
Say NO to bad breath! =D

Also - check out Ebates! You receive a certain percentage of CASH BACK when purchasing through their link!!! Click on the link below for more information. You’ve got nothing to lose. =)
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=BVccRiIXOZ0cI%2BzWl%2BZe5g%3D%3D

No comments:

Post a Comment